OurStory1 Our Story Our Story
  
 

Our Story

History

St Thomas Aquinas Parish School was opened in 1921 with a total school enrolment of 24 students in the old church building located on the corner of Hawkesbury and Macquarie Road, Springwood.

By 1962, enrolment had increased to 187 students and a new school building was erected on the Hawkesbury Road frontage.

The Sisters of St Joseph taught at the school until 1976, when the first lay principal was appointed.

The first stage of the new St Thomas Aquinas Primary was opened on its current location in 1982.

Seven new classrooms, an administration block and library were completed in 2001.


 
   
  
 

Life at St Thomas Aquinas Primary

St Thomas Aquinas
Photos from around St Thomas'
20 Items
26/08/2015
Year 6 Camp Video
Video of Year 6 camp to Vision Valley 2014
1 Items
2/06/2014
Year 6 Camp 2014 Album 1
Photos of Year 6 on their camp at Vision Valley in Term 2.
36 Items
2/06/2014
Bocce Competition 2014
Photos of the Year 4 Bocce Competition.
14 Items
2/04/2014
Page 1 of 7
« First    < 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
>    Last » 
Page 1 of 7
 < 
1 2  ... 
> 
 
   
  
 
 
   
Hidden UpdatePanel, which is used to help with saving state when minimizing, moving and closing docks. This way the docks state is saved faster (no need to update the docking zones).